The schedule is a bit rough. For one, I have to come to San Jose every week from Monteverde. Further, I teach on Mondays from 7-9:50, and from 10-12:50. I leave my parents' house at 6:10 in the morning, to go over to the east side of San Jose.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Monday Mornings in San Jose
I'm teaching biological anthropology at the University of Costa Rica this semester. I have two sections, each with 30 students. I love the students, the material we are covering, and the fact that I can for the first time teach in Spanish. Muy bien.
The schedule is a bit rough. For one, I have to come to San Jose every week from Monteverde. Further, I teach on Mondays from 7-9:50, and from 10-12:50. I leave my parents' house at 6:10 in the morning, to go over to the east side of San Jose.
At least I get to see pretty sunrises, and to have lunch with my grandma, Tita, every Monday.
The schedule is a bit rough. For one, I have to come to San Jose every week from Monteverde. Further, I teach on Mondays from 7-9:50, and from 10-12:50. I leave my parents' house at 6:10 in the morning, to go over to the east side of San Jose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment