Friday, July 27, 2012

It's 3:42 am from where I sit

And sleep I do not, else I would not type this.  A bit of insomnia is nothing new for me, so in a way, what goes on now is just another way for me to with something agree.



Maybe it's unconscious training and practice, for I have heard that children will deprive one of sleep.





And I have heard that by the time I was 5 or 6, I had already cracked my head open 5 or 6 times, not all of them entirely my fault.




And I have heard that boys are more rambunctious than girls.






We have a boy in Kate's belly, and boy does this make me happy.  I wanted a boy.  I want a baby boy.



I'll have a ton of nicknames for this boy, like I do for our dogs.  And please don't get offended if I compare children to dogs, cause I do this a lot.

Here are some potential nicknames:  Cornelius.  Ranger.  Space Station Manager.  Gordo.  Abelardo.  Etienne.

In a few hours we'll go see "The Dark Knight Rises", the third of Christopher Nolan's Batman movies. In the second one, "The Dark Knight", I announced the clear super hero as the Joker.  Other super heros of mine include Anderson Silva and Julio Cortazar.  I should strive to be super hero-like for Etienne, what have you.

Just a bit of a morning report.

1 comment: