Monday, July 2, 2012

Rendezvous


Rendezvous and step.  Rendezvous in a step in step in a step.  Rendezvous in areas not usual for the sort of purposes.  In this abandoned prison complex, I rendezvous unlikely, liking what I find and how I see, and many ways in which I feel aspects being me.

Even in this prison, abandoned as it is, and miserable as it was, there are beautiful images and sad ones, coexisting side-by-side, as we stride on by, attentive by-passers, in Poro Rico.

Outside of the complex, I rendezvous with a space to appreciate reggeaton too.  A human expression, aesthetics pushed to the side like a side of corn bread, complimenting the primary dish of identities advanced in confidence as assertions counter to images of people being lesser beings in the ladder or latter with rungs, scheme-a-things.  The practice of cultural relativism, liberates as Freire could dream it would.  I want to rendezvous.  The thing of a place for rendezvousing and we’ll rendezvous.  In transit.  So I transmit.  Calling for rendezvous.  You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment