Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going to San Luis

Kate and I have differing cinematographic orientations. I like impressionistic currents more so than she. Thus, what I have posted here is one such project that produced discrepancies of opinion.

Judge for yourself, as you join me on my way to San Luis

3 comments:

  1. You two obviously have way too much time on your hands and all the rain has given you both a serious dose of cabin fever. Thank God we didn't come to CR during the rainy season. That puma would of had a new ass hole as I would of put my foot up his ass our of frustration. Obviously, these are not the comments of Leslie (Google)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...Is it okay if I spaced out completely somewhere in the middle? Will there be a quiz on this?
    And I agree with Leslie (above)...I'm a little concerned for your mental state at this point. Get thee to a city and dry out your brains!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa, all you have done is betray the lack of sophistication that you exhibit in matters cinematographic...

    No, all joking aside, I guess I need to redirect my efforts to satisfy the clientele. Onward!

    ReplyDelete