Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Root for this country, not that one!

Ok:  Kate and I stood in line for 2.5 hours today to get her residency papers in at the immigration office.  After asking three guards (three!) if we were in the correct line, after a lot of people not minding personal space...we get to the window and the guy (nice guy really) tells us we are in the wrong line, and that the line we need to be in is closed for the day.  We'll need to return tomorrow to try, try again.  Mrs. Brelsford, please don't read the following line:

Fucking moronic pieces of shits!  I'll send you three ape-shit imbeciles to the wrong line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.

Now, we don't root for that country (i.e., the disorganized Costa Rica).

Tonight, however, we will root for a better (we hope) Costa Rica.  My dad got us all real good tickets to see Costa Rica vs Guyana today, for World Cup qualifying.  This should be awesome!  There is no experience like going to a stadium in Latin America to cheer your country on.  It will be loud!  It will be crazy!  And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll see one of the guards who misdirected us today, and throw a patented bag of urine in his face!!!!!!!!

In other qualifying matches, the US plays in Guatemala, El Salvador plays in Mexico, and I don't know who else.

So, root for this country, not that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We'll take the camera to capture some World Cup madness.

Tonight's predictions:  CR=4, Guyana= 0

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment