Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dear Uncle Nesto

Below is a letter for me that Lucia dictated to Kate.  Damn it feels good to be Uncle Nesto!

Dear Uncle Nesto,

Where you at?  I can't find my purple scrunchy.  Do you know where it
at?  I just getting out of the bath tub, what are you doing?

I really love you and I want you to come to the beach.

At camp today, we got in the water.  It was very cold.

I really want you.  I like you and  I love you and it was cold in the water.

I having chocolate chips for a snack.  We got new cookies for snacks.
It's good.  I having a cookie and chocolate chips for my snack.

I want you to come to North Carolina.

I would like cookies and chocolate chips.

Mama found my purple scrunchy.

Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment