Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dr. Brelsford

Most of you probably know by now, but it can't hurt to state it again: Kate successfully defended her dissertation yesterday. I am bummed that I couldn't go to listen to her talk, but from what everyone who was there had said, she did an amazing job.

If you know Kate, then this will not surprise you. She is a hard worker that cares about reproductive health. And she is a smart cookie. And, she is passionate about her work. This is a winning combination, and her recently acquired doctoral degree is but another milestone that evinces her dedication.


Let's all be happy for Kate during this exciting time.

3 comments:

  1. We are happy and proud of her!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing dad didn't make her do this before piercing her ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you there too Ernesto!! I hope we can see you soon?
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete