Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I toe you so
Fatherhood: look before you step, now more than ever.
Step up, and it up. Too. Toe and the extension of it is a circuit to begin to know where you are.
Think about it: where you are: membrane. We need to learn the rudiments and curves of our membrane.
We need to begin to be in our little body; baby massage we learned to help our boy.
I toe you this before. I toe you and I meant it and still mean it. A drawing and night words never written, never mind I conceived it. Lots of writing and little gets written. More is telegraphed. A day is a motion once we stand to understand the posture, its significance, we're winning, I'm insistent, might have caught a glimpse of you leaning.
One thing I'm guilty of is infusing all sorts of things with meanings. Even toes, yours, grip. Slip a bubble, switch a bubble; swap or even invite into bubble. The sweetest gift there is, invited into the comfort, loving maze as you weave your world, your kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment