Saturday, May 26, 2012

Worm it sounds ok


It sounds ok.  It looks ok too.  It feels good too, to smooth over dirt.  Forests and plants domesticated with I lately flirt.  Something that sort of, also drives other pursuits towards affinity.  It’s sure to stem from it too.  Affinity, from affinity, that is.  That is to say, with wordy prowess-incipient, worldly pursuits are to be considered from my seat worthy attempts. Bust it at that, and have a nice day.  “Brother tell another ‘bout the real grits getter”, coming from the white rounded little pc speakers of which I can attribute the characteristic of symmetry.  They won’t win prizes for quality of sound, but in operations not quite formal of realms logical, they produce sound states, qualitatively speaking in the first person conditional. 

But there is no need for a “but”, to proceed here, communicatively.  I have my spade shovel in cow shit and it’s been a while.  I’ve been digging through my red wiggler worms [insert rhyme filler] inspecting the moisture of their state.  Some 2 or three months back, a small riddle I cracked, pertaining to an approach that would foster conditions of terrain more favorable to the little bio-digesters.  I upgraded their solar system, introducing a layer of plastic tarp to-hold-the part immediately over the compost grounds.  Distanced to this last object of mention, via round logs imposing room for air to flow-in—you, you can see where I’m going…) was the final layer-cap to the sky made of tin.  Previously, humidity, would not last in the compost grounds.  And, for as weird as it sounds, it took me a hell of a long time to “right” a “wrong”. But now it’s the borough (a kid searching for the 6th one) red wiggler.   Worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment