Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Biggest Ring Ever

Last night, for my birthday, Ernesto gave me an engagement ring.  I happily accepted it. 

The only problem?  He gave me the biggest ring I've ever seen (patience, to those of you who are wondering why a big ring would be a problem). 

The ring is too big for my ring finger and actually slides easily off of my thumb.  

But who can complain?  Not me!  The ring is beautiful, elegant, and simple.  And it will be perfect once it's properly fitted.

Not that the ring itself really matters.  We're just happily looking forward.

5 comments:

  1. Yay and Hooray!!!! I forgot to ask about the ring... better than a LifeSaver! Very excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as the person who helped pick out the ring I feel like a moron! I swear I thought it would be a perfect fit! Oh well, I will remember this next time Ernie takes me jewelry shopping for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing? Ernesto didn't bother to try the ring on and when he did, it slid off of HIS ring finger. Oh well . . . lesson learned: you can't judge finger girth by height or butt size.

      Delete
  3. Dear Kate
    Best Wishes & love to you & Ernesto!!
    xoxo
    Cathilee & Tim Sharretts

    ReplyDelete